For minor soil compaction tasks hire a Multiquip® Walk-Behind Roller from Patten Cat. Its metallic building delivers exceptional durability and strength in comparison to other walk behind rollers which use plastic. Just what else is it possible to expect once you rent a Multiquip walk-behind earth compactor?
- Effortless Process
- Oscillation that provides much better security and preserves contact with the soil for maximum compaction
- A far better turning radius regarding the Viper because hydraulic cylinder within the framework of roller
- Z-frame design with overlapping drums renders no room un-compacted because the roller makes a pass
- Patented SCT Straight Compaction Technology delivers equal amplitude to all the four drums by positioning each eccentric perpendicular to drum rotation for much better compaction
- Variable centrifugal force that permits you to adjust the compaction power towards application. Select between 15, 543 weight of power in the high environment and 7, 606 weight of force when you look at the low setting
- An automatic idle control that comes back motor to idle if machine is sedentary to save gasoline
Multiquip RX1510CI33 Walk-Behind Roller
Running body weight: 3373.0 lb (1530.0 kg)
Drum Width: 33.0 in (838.2 mm)
Centrifugal Energy: 15543.0 pound (7050.2 kg)
Drum Diameter: 20.7 in (52.6 cm)
Why Lease from Us?
Patten pet has been doing your construction equipment business for more than 85 years. What’s the secret to your success? It’s our reputation and carried on dedication to “leveling the playing industry” for several of your consumers – from huge building and landscaping businesses to do-it-yourself homeowners plus the neighborhood handyman. We’re very happy to offer running tips, machine training and soil compaction guidance, also. Let’s get rolling … contact a Patten Cat equipment leasing professional now.