inside picture: These reclaimed pavers are acclimatized to produce a lovely pattern for a new driveway for a customer.
About Reclaimed Antique Street Bricks
Street stone pavers tend to be reclaimed from over 100 year-old streets. The areas associated with pavers tend to be beautifully used, but they are however as strong as new. These are typically more durable than concrete and generally are naturally waterproof, so no sealing is needed. They range in color from tan to gray to burnt lime in a variety of sizes.
These historic pavers are obtained from re-surfaced roads and roadways, and now have already been very carefully preserved and ready for selling. These pavers are both durable and strong, but additionally have actually a traditional "aged" appearance.
Popular Uses for Used Bricks
With many uses in play, often the after will be the most common:
- Pre-owned bricks to line a paver driveway
- Reclaimed pavers to-be the base of a patio
- Aged bricks to outline an in-ground pool
- Historic bricks found in producing a keeping wall
The "Jamestown Timeless" Series
The Jamestown Timeless stone features a beveled side on one region of the wear face. This was done to help increase the ground for horses climbing the hilly streets of Jamestown.
Each of our Jamestown pavers is part of the wealthy reputation for the city. Jamestown, NY at this time has a lot more than 50 miles of revealed red brick roads.
The "Jamestown Timeless Series" includes:
- Jamestown Vintage: Design with a beveled edge on the face of just one part to improve ground on hills. [ View Cut Piece ]
- Jamestown Vintage Oversized: Squared off edges create a set surface perfect for patios. [ See Cut Sheet ]
- Jamestown Timeless Dark: A darker color range than the standard Vintage. [ See Cut Sheet ]
The "Jamestown Rustic" Series
These textured pavers from Jamestown, NY have a lovely tumbled look. The austere pavers create tight joints because of the flat edges. Their particular wide shade range produces a more complex structure which pleasing toward eye. They are the perfect basis for a project with natural personality.
The Shale Paving business produced 15 million rustic pavers annually at its top.
The "Jamestown Rustic Series" includes:
- Jamestown Rustic: create tight bones because of the flat side. [ View Cut Sheet ]
- Jamestown Rustic Slims: These small pavers have actually an attractive tumbled look, perfect for smaller garden rooms.
- Jamestown Slims: These pavers tend to be narrower compared to others within Jamestown collection. [ View Cut Sheet ]
The "Olean" Series
Olean, NY ended up being a sizable producer of bricks at the beginning of the twentieth century. Olean, Jamestown and Corning, NY made-up the 3 biggest brick creating metropolitan areas into the condition during the time.
Olean Red bricks are regularly crimson with little to no difference of shade and surface. These bricks provide a smooth area with a clear appearance that is ideal for patios and walkways!
The Olean Beige bricks had been produced for use in marking crosswalks at intersections. Stated in east Ohio using very light colored clay they supplied a straightforward solution for marking streets. These unique bricks can be used to create designs or habits in a larger field.
The "Olean Series" includes:
- Olean Reds: Designed with a smooth surface, these pavers are ideal for patios and walkways. [ See Cut Sheet ]
- Olean Beige: ideal for producing a design in a field of Olean Reds [ see Cut Sheet ]
- Olean Oversized: Consistently dark shade with an appartment finished area. [ View Cut Piece ]
The "Youngstown" Series
These pavers had been manufactured by Youngstown Block business while having a lighter brick shade with a tan fleck. Ideal for showing down yellow and beige shades, these pavers make an attractive walkway or patio.
The clay shade in Youngstown, Ohio is often lighter than in surrounding places.
The "Youngstown Series" includes:
- Youngstown Block: These pavers offer a lighter brick tone with a tan fleck. [ View Cut Sheet ]