ESI Vibratory Roller Compactor aimed at compacting pieces, natural stone and pavers. Previously if you wanted to compact pieces, normal stone and pavers you'd to utilize a rubber mallet or a bolt-on sheet of plastic to cover the bottom of your standard vibratory dish. Now aided by the EVPC120 these issues are eliminated. The ESI roller compactor has rubber-coated rollers which permit the plate to move rapidly and effectively within the pieces and pavers. The protected rollers cannot chip or mark the slabs, natural stone or pavers while the rollers permit easy and smooth maneuvering. Finally, when compacting polymeric jointing sand there is almost zero dirt developed!
- EVPC120 Compaction power 2, 315 lbs
- Folding handle for transportation and storage
- Rubber-coated rollers to protect slabs/pavers
- Durable rack and pinion throttle lever
- Anti-Vibration handle
- Almost zero dirt produced whenever compacting
- Able lifting manages