Inside workout, become familiar with how-to do a little preliminary grading design. You will also acquire some training analyzing the surface to understand mountains.
- Go to the bookmark path Passing Lane 3.
- Choose the road.
- Regarding asset card, change the Edit Mode to Roadside Grading.
The blue outlines indicate the grading width (10m automagically).
- Change the Grading Process from secured Width to Fixed Slope.
- Note the straight surface that seems whenever you choose this process.
- Open the Terrain Themes panel.
- Click on the "+" sign to start a surface theme.
- For Analysis Kind, select Slope.
- Move the Transparency slider to about 50 % way.
- Simply click OK to produce the motif.
- Note the exorbitant slope where straight surface appears.
Red shows the cheapest values and azure the best in this analysis.
- Replace the Grading Approach To Fixed Width.
- Remember that the slope is an acceptable value.
- Deselect the landscapes theme to show down exposure.
- Close the Terrain Themes panel.
- Regarding asset card, replace the Edit Mode to Geometry.