These records is provided free of charge because of the division of Industrial Relations from its website at These regulations tend to be for the ease of the user no representation or warranty is created that the info is existing or precise. See full disclaimer at .
Subchapter 7. General Business Protection Orders
Group 4. General Cellphone Equipment and Auxiliaries
Article 25. Industrial Trucks, Tractors, Haulage Vehicles, and Earthmoving Equipment
(a) After Summer 7, 1972 haulage vehicles and earthmoving gear such as scrapers, crawler tractors, bulldozers, front-end loaders, engine graders, and similar gear shall comply with Article 10, Haulage and Earthmoving, regarding the Construction security purchases.
(b) Bulk Cargo-Moving Cars.
(1) in which a sitting operator will come into connection with projecting overheads, crawler-type bulk-cargo-moving vehicles that are driver operated shall be loaded with operator's protections.
(2) Guards and their particular attachment points will probably be so designed as to have the ability to resist, without extortionate deflection, lots applied horizontally on operator's shoulder level corresponding to the drawbar pull associated with the device.
(c) Trailer-Spotting Tractors.
(1) Trailer-spotting tractors (5th rims) will be fitted with any hand holds and ground needed for safe access to the fifth wheel.
(2) backside cab house windows will probably be of protection glass or of equivalent material.
NOTE: Authority cited: Part 142.3, Work Code. Guide: Area 142.3, Work Code.
1. Renumbering from part 3652, and renumbering of former part 3666 to Section 3339, recorded 7-26-78; efficient thirtieth time thereafter (join 78, No. 30). For history of former area see enter 75, No. 7.